Automatic assignment of convoy routes

Suggestion Name              : Automatic assignment of convoy routes

Suggestion Description   :As you know, in the dedicated event servers for VTC's, currently each player marks their convoy route themselves. However, this often leads to major issues, especially on difficult and complex routes, due to players sometimes not marking the route at all or marking it incorrectly, as well as occasional disconnections during the convoy. Many players or VTC's get lost on the roads and fail to reach their destination. In order to prevent this, the route marking should be automated and based on the route information of the hosting VTC, without relying on the player's input. When a player enters the event server, the route should automatically be marked for them by the system.

Any example images        : -

Why should it be added ?: When the suggestion is accepted, getting lost during the convoy will be prevented, and everyone will be able to reach their destination comfortably.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10

" never give up "

Hi , @AkiraKurosawa
Thank you for contacting us through the forum.

Yes, you are really showing a positive thought.
I would like to support this thought with another suggestion.
For this, the convoy owner can make the necessary adjustments in such convoy events by giving special permissions to the vtc founder and an authorised person from the event team.
this authorisation should only be given for the convoy. And the system can be automatically followed by the authorised person approved by VTC.
If a negative action occurs, the server authorisation can be followed by the authority of the selected vtc.

5qyxxUZ.jpg VMJFIFH.jpg
Images are excerpted. There is no relation to reality.

• Like 2

3RapOpo.png  

1 hour ago, AkiraKurosawa said:

Öneri Adı :  Konvoy güzergahlarının otomatik atanması

Öneri Açıklama : Bildiğiniz gibi VTC'ler için ayrılmış etkinlik sunucularındaşu anda her oyuncu kendi konvoy rotasını kendisi işaretliyor. Ancak bu, özellikle zor ve karmaşık rotalarda, oyuncuların bazen rotayı hiç işaretlememesi veya yanlış işaretlemesi ve ayrıca konvoy sırasında ara sıra bağlantı kesilmesi nedeniyle büyük sorunlara yol açar. Birçok oyuncu veya VTC'ler yollarda kaybolur ve hedeflerine ulaşamaz. Bunu önlemek için rota işaretlemesi otomatikleştirilmeli veoyuncunun girdisine dayanmadan ev sahibi VTC'nin rota bilgilerine dayalı olmalıdır. Bir oyuncu etkinlik sunucusuna girdiğinde, rota sistem tarafından onlar için otomatik olarak işaretlenmelidir.

Herhangi bir örnek resim : -

Neden eklenmeli? :

I agree with your valuable opinion. This is something that should really happen.

• Like 1
  • HaulieLove 1

I personally don’t feel like this feature is needed. If you are taking part in a convoy on an event server, then there is always cc giving you directions so you’ve literally got no way of even getting lost especially when they block roads so you can only go the correct way 

I really like your suggestion but I don’t agree that there won’t be a need for Convoy control any more. Some players, especially the ones who are not familiar with the European road system, can be confused by some junctions and don’t know which lane they should take. While CC directs them to the right lane, the map often doesn’t. So this would be an awesome idea in addition to Convoy Control. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

• 6 months later...

It really makes sense and I think it should definitely happen. Not every convoy can be big or have enough crew. For this reason, there may be fewer people guiding you on the road. Also, for example, players who have not joined or are not part of a team can be a long distance apart because they arrive last, and they can get confused when they do not know the way forward. This idea is nice.

Although this feature is not essential, it could prove to be beneficial. Setting the route manually is not a difficult task, especially with the option to view the route in the event description. Additionally, following others in the convoy ensures you don't get lost unless you fall behind.

However, I'm not sure if implementing such a feature is possible in the first place, it would definitely be tricky to do so. And in my opinion, the likelihood of this feature being added is low.