What do you think is safe driving

I think it's safe to keep the speed on different roads, not only for myself, but also for others. There is a sentence in the Chinese movie "The Wandering Earth", called "Routes are countless, Safety is foremost, Unregulated driving, Loved ones end up in tears", Chinese means "道路千万条,安全第一条,行车不规范,亲人两行泪".

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

My Page  ▍ rules  ▍  tickets   ▍  Submit your report   ▍ Talent acquisition

Focusing on driving of course. Civilized with traffic etiquette, be consideration to others road users, like give more space to others who need wide turn, keep that in mind indicators aren't DLCs, use them wisely.

Be aware to the surrounding environment, take appropriate and precise decisions, with support of different tools you have.

Keep claim and if you went in chaos with those clowns, the situation would just get worse.

Slow ≠ Safe.

Lastly don't worry about anything that you unable to control, including but not limited to lags.

Kind Regards,
[MCG] StarGuardian KaiSa
ETS2MCG Mod/Kai'Sa Express CEO/TruckersMP Player

On 6/29/2023 at 3:19 AM, Provence. said:

I think we should focus on driving the truck 

Always pay attention to the situation in the front and rearview mirrors and remain fully focused instead of being distracted and causing accidents

Civilized courtesy rather than reckless driving

Basically, I totally agree with this.

I think what you need for safe driving is

1. Make the best use of the side mirrors.
2. Do not force overtake. (Especially the C-D road)
3. Always pay attention to your surroundings.
4. Use turn signals to suit your situation.
5. Driving defensively.

6. Drive according to the rules of each road.

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

Hello, @Provence.,

There are a number of tricks that I pay attention to both in real life and in TruckersMP, first of all, it is useful to constantly maintain the following distance, this allows you to slow down and stop in a controlled manner in case of sudden braking or accidents, in addition to these, I think it is necessary to use mirrors for safe driving and to constantly analyze the road situation.

I wish you good forums,

Kind regards,

Mr Teddy

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support