Trucksbook loads not showing in TruckersMP

pbenner96

Question

I have made a couple of loads and when I accept them and try to go into truckersmp and do them they do not show up, I have tried saving and retaking them as well as uninstalling trucksbook and reinstalling it. I also checked the settings tab in trucksbook to see if I had to show the truckersmp directory and do not see an option to do so does anyone know how to fix this?

6 answers to this question

Hai there @pbenner96

First of all, I would kindly welcome you here at TruckersMP Forums! 

My name is RedWolf [CZ] / Petr and I will be answering your question.

At the first I would have to inform you, that TruckersMP does not support 3rd. party mods or applications like Trucky, TrucksBook etc. However, I can show you my settings with you and I hope, it will resolve your issue. 

Your problem should be resolved by following: 

1. You need to have had set up your game path correctly - > for me it's C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\eurotrucks2.exe

Secondly, keep a look at g_save_format, try set up it to zero, if it wont help, change to 1.  

vOuXuSj.png

How to accept a load from TrucksBook 

1. Start ETS2 - > make an quicksave or save under which the load will be located

2. Close the game 

3. Go to TrucksBook - > accept the job - select the profile 

4. Then start the game and your job should be in freight market 

Hope it will help to you, in any further assistence please let Quoate me here and I will remain at your disposal.  

Have a great and sunny day! 

Kind Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV | MCG Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

First of all, I wish you a good day. I hope you have a nice day. I understand your problem, but don't worry. I'm here to help!

• In order for your works to appear in TrucksBook, you must start the game from TrucksBook.

I hope what I wrote was helpful and your problem was solved. Please feel free to contact me if you need help!

Good Days,

Kind Regards,

Samderali.

• Upvote 1

Hello @pbenner96 ,

First of all, thanks for creating the topic discussion about that.

I will do all of my best to help you solving the problem you have.

As someone mentioned above that TruckersMP does not support 3rd. party mods or applications like Trucky, TrucksBook etc. However, I can show you my settings with you and I hope, it will resolve your issue. 

First of all for a clean installation unistall your current version of Trucksbook.

-Make sure your game is closed.

-Install the latest version of Trucksbook and run as Administrator.

-Login with your account and go to the settings and flag the words "Run at startup".

-Make sure your game path file is correct: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\eurotrucks2.exe

-Restart your pc,and look if TB runs at startup automatically or not.

-If that doesn't,go to "find" search "run" and type "msconfig" go to "Startup" open your activity management and make sure you have enabled your TB.

-Now try to open your game and let's do jobs.

NB: Do not open your game before TB,othetwise your jobs are not counted. You can't open after the game TB client,but always before the game.

I hope I helped you solving the issue,for more support do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Rosso. | Aurora Driver.

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h