Arcade without NC Zone

.Andy.

Suggestion Name: Enable Collisions for Arcade server ETS2/ATS

Suggestion Description: Arcade is the only server where no rules apply, Other than Insulting & hacking at most. The idea of Arcade is do as you please. Driving the wrong way, Reckless behaviour, speeding etc. Comparing TruckersMP's annual Freeroam server the idea would the same. You can ram players, Block for only a certain amount of time, Speed, be reckless etc. 

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: The reason it should be added is to give the arcade feel. The idea of arcade is to let yourself free. Be able to mess around with friends or other people and not have to worry about being banned, A similar feeling towards TMP freeroam servers. 

• Upvote 1

Hello there Mr @.Andy.

Nice to see ya here in suggestion topic.

As far as I read your suggestion it's seems to be cool cause anyome can do anything what they want and nobody will think about rules as many of them are removed from the server. 

If the server starts to work like that, I would suggest to all those reckless driver to get there and make there what they want to. However, it certainly will not improve the situation about players. 

As a next, if you look over to server status, there are not many people playing there. Do you think it would increased after some changes? 

Well, we'll see)) 

I support this idea because I also like to have some fun with my close friends

Have a good day

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV I MCG Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

• 7 months later...