The problems of the 9th anniversary celebration caravan

farshad78

Despite the great efforts of the game directors, the early problems of the caravan had almost drained everyone's energy. These convoys were very useful for the American game and made the American server a little crowded. Unfortunately, the high volume of players in Eurotrack did not allow loading in the city of Lyon. The lag and frame drops were very annoying and even getting out of the caravan parking lot was very difficult and the trucks were thrown into the sky.

It was expected that the city of origin and the destination of the region would not collide
The players who saw this situation went to Genoa City, but there was disharmony and many were kicked from the server.

However, I would like to express my special thanks to the team of managers who guided the caravan route with their efforts

Guest [OCSC Event] Antho

Unfortunately, this kind of event gathers so many players, and the moderation is not serious enough in my opinion. I won't explain why, but on the official TMP events, there are too many bans and not enough prevention, which is why I never join them anymore.

Events of this size (despite their incredible creation and the work of the teams to make this event something great) are gatherings where too many constraints are gathered (too many lags probably due to the game servers, a moderation too much strict and not preventive enough as too often, a neutrality not present...) for the game environment to be satisfactory.

That's why since TMP6 I don't join any official convoy and that's clearly better now 😅 you should do the same @farshad78 ^^

5 hours ago, [OCSC Event] Antho said:

Unfortunately, this kind of event gathers so many players, and the moderation is not serious enough in my opinion. I won't explain why, but on the official TMP events, there are too many bans and not enough prevention, which is why I never join them anymore.

Events of this size (despite their incredible creation and the work of the teams to make this event something great) are gatherings where too many constraints are gathered (too many lags probably due to the game servers, a moderation too much strict and not preventive enough as too often, a neutrality not present...) for the game environment to be satisfactory.

That's why since TMP6 I don't join any official convoy and that's clearly better now 😅 you should do the same @farshad78 ^^

There should have been a collision-free zone inside the cities, and it is still a question mark as to why this was not the case
Practically, the presence of 300 people in a small city like Lyon was not possible

Hello truckers. 

All big events have problems despite the TMP team trying to do the best they can sometimes it gets out of our control. We have to have a good team and manage to work together, even so I congratulate the team. And let's smooth out the rough edges so the next event goes better. 

Guest [OCSC Event] Antho
On 5/1/2023 at 10:47 AM, farshad78 said:

There should have been a collision-free zone inside the cities, and it is still a question mark as to why this was not the case
Practically, the presence of 300 people in a small city like Lyon was not possible

Today is Trucky's 6th birthday with over 800 registrations on the event page....
Since TMP will once again have no plans to limit collisions at the start, we can imagine the countless problems and bans that will fall... that's why once again I won't participate in this kind of big event and I strongly advise you not to go if you don't want to waste your time on TMP 😅 good luck to the participants and to the future banned players lol

• 2 months later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Former 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).webp.e92a68917998ce91b48b9c8d98f4dc5f.png.239dff30ac57308a6fb0607cadd7f7f5.png +1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed + 997284533_role_DiscordModerator(2).png.4d49ace905a7df14559189939444e2de.png.b3dd915bca893b88f34287297a750f21.png 

Appeal your ban | Report a player | Feedback Ticket | Recruitment | Support  | KB |

Join my YouTube Discord