Skins for Cabins, Flags & Trailers

Suggestion Name: Cabin Flags and Trailer Skins

Suggestion Description: Add more skins to like (eg for flags: EU Flag, NATO Flag, VTC Flag, TMP Flag) but also these for cabins and trailers but also the already exsisting ones like the DLC skins for cabs to be made for onto trailers. like the Nordic skins/ Country Skins and ect.

Any example images: no unfortunately

Why should it be added?: Because it would look nice and create additional diversity between trucks and make it so that when people have those nice skins for their cabs they can also apply those to their personal owned trailers.

After greeting ...
First of all, welcome to TruckersMP Forums. 

This proposal was presented previously and was not approved because there are many teams that have their own color, and if each team wants to add its own colors, this will be difficult because of the number of files that will be added and frequent updates to the server.
As for the flags of countries such as the European Union and others, the flags dlc is sufficient, so it includes all flags of countries in the world

I hope my answer is useful to you
And you can refer to one of the officials of the Trackers MP for an official statement🙂

Regards,

Ahmed Mahmoud

13 hours ago, Ahmed_Mahmoud said:

After greeting ...
First of all, welcome to TruckersMP Forums. 

This proposal was presented previously and was not approved because there are many teams that have their own color, and if each team wants to add its own colors, this will be difficult because of the number of files that will be added and frequent updates to the server.
As for the flags of countries such as the European Union and others, the flags dlc is sufficient, so it includes all flags of countries in the world

I hope my answer is useful to you
And you can refer to one of the officials of the Trackers MP for an official statement🙂

Regards,

Ahmed Mahmoud

Hi i understand the one for VTC's fair enough.
But as for Country Flags for example i meant a flag of the European Union (not of its members)

So like this: 

Spoiler

spacer.png

and same for NATO:

Spoiler

spacer.png

But as for Paint Jobs for Cabs and Trailers disregarding the VTC ones as pointed out what makes sense...

What about just adding some paint jobs to trailers that are currently available for Cabs but not for trailers?

Some paintjobs are both for cabs and trailers but thats only a select few.

The Country Skins from DLC's for Cab's are not for trailers for example.

But there is this skin thats the "shade" i believe name of it was that is for both cab and trailer.

• 9 months later...