Custom trailer paintjob for TruckersMP 9th birthday

Hello everyone! I've crafted an exceptional custom trailer paint job to celebrate TruckersMP's 9th birthday! My vision is for this vibrant trailer to be utilized by both players and staff during the birthday event convoy, adding an extra touch of excitement. As a token of my appreciation for the TruckersMP community, I'm offering this one-of-a-kind design free of charge. I humbly request your approval to enable this unique paint job exclusively for the event period, so that everyone can join the festivities and hit the road in style! 

Trailer photos: 

GeUZkD2.png

oI6J3Yg.png

4eOg3O9.png 

And the link of the mod so you can review it or test: 

Truckersmp 9th birthday trailer paintjob

5 hours ago, Merlin_The_Wizard said:

Hello everyone! I've crafted an exceptional custom trailer paint job to celebrate TruckersMP's 9th birthday! My vision is for this vibrant trailer to be utilized by both players and staff during the birthday event convoy, adding an extra touch of excitement. As a token of my appreciation for the TruckersMP community, I'm offering this one-of-a-kind design free of charge. I humbly request your approval to enable this unique paint job exclusively for the event period, so that everyone can join the festivities and hit the road in style! 

Trailer photos: 

GeUZkD2.png

oI6J3Yg.png

4eOg3O9.png 

And the link of the mod so you can review it or test: 

Truckersmp 9th birthday trailer paintjob

The one issue is with this sort of thing, it would need to be approved then tested before adding the livery itself onto servers for those to use which unfortunately there only would be a very small amount of players actually use it rather than their own trailers & VTC/color scheme and trust me TMP Events like #TMP9 or e.g #TMP7/8 are some of the biggest and including the Birthday convoy which sometimes can be extremely huge with one of the biggest turnouts! It just really isnt that feesable to add. 

Fønix Wolfe
Global Cargo Int'l Driving Team 

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion!

As of writing, the images and link are no longer available, but I recall seeing this around the time it was posted. The trailer looks great! This may be something to consider for TMP10, or generally in the future. 👀

In the past, for example with 2021's Christmas Convoy, a custom paintjob was included, for participants of the event. It is a great way to allow users to show support, and many do appreciate it. 

Currently, you're able to show your support by decorating your truck and trailer with a series of accessories, from an ever-growing collection created by the Add-On Team. 

Safe travels!

Regards,

Krewlex

Community Manager

// Rejected

• Upvote 1