Looking to get back in to ETS but none of my friends play

SmokeyDaReaper

Hello, 

As the title states I haven't been on, well since 2015. I don't have anyone who plays this anymore and I didn't get to play much initially. I'm curious to see if any americans here play ETS and if so are open to a new guy following them around to learn the ropes, or even just someone to drive with? I'd prefer to play this game with company. Sucks to be alone.

Thanks

also side note, I'm Central Standard time for anyone interested.

• Like 1
  • HaulieCry 1

Have you considered joining a Virtual Trucking Company? VTCs are groups of players who come together to drive in convoys and participate in events. They're a great way to meet new people and learn more about the game. You can find VTCs through the official forum or by searching in( https://truckersmp.com/vtc/search ). Additionally, you can try reaching out to other players in the game's chat or through social media platforms to see if they would be willing to play with you.

• Upvote 1

Welcome back, @SmokeyDaReaper!

It's always nice to see a veteran return, especially after such a long time. 🙂

A lot has changed since 2015 in TruckersMP, so it might be worth checking the website, the forums, and Discord to get up to date.

Another tip is to make yourself familiar with the most recent version of the rules before you even consider hitting the road.

Unfortunately, I'm far off Central Standard Time; otherwise, I'd love to join you in your travels.

• Like 1

Welcome back @SmokeyDaReaper

I too am a veteran who recently returned although I am not based in the USA.

I have heard one American whilst on the roads over the radio in game so they are around. As @Scary' mentioned VTCs are great for creating a community, and although I'm not on it, the TMP discord may be a great place to find other USA truckers here in ETS2.

Hope this helps!

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead - Mac McCleary

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly - Author Unknown

If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there -  Lewis Carroll

No idea what you expect to find, but if it's simulation, then you will find very little of that where there some players around, otherwise get used to the empty roads.

Just a warning from retired TMP user that actually enjoys being alone again, while the roads are actually packed full of traffic.

You will find one frequented place though, with plenty of racing and spectacular collisions if that's your cup of tea.

• True Story 2

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.