Show off your furry companions!

[GTW] !!.AMIXSO.!!

Hello TruckersMP community!

We all know that the open road can get a little lonely sometimes, but luckily many of us have our furry friends by our side to keep us company. Whether it's a loyal dog, a mischievous cat, or even something more exotic, our pets are an important part of our lives, both on and off the road.

That's why I wanted to create this thread for all of us to share photos of our furry companions! It doesn't matter if they're riding shotgun in the cab or lounging at home while we're out on the road. We want to see your furry friends in all their adorable glory. So go ahead and post your best pet photos and tell us a little bit about them - their name, breed, and any fun or memorable moments you've shared together.

Let's celebrate the joy and companionship that our pets bring to our lives, whether we're trucking across the country or just snuggling up on the couch. Can't wait to see all your furry friends!

spacer.png

lrwRsrV.png

🇵🇱/🇩🇪/🇺🇸

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator. 

Archived