Adding Tourist bus

Suggestion name: 

Adding Tourist bus

Suggestion description:

Hi, I made this question on the TruckersMP's website before, but now I want to reupload it with more accuracy.

My request: Could you please add a new tourist bus like in the picture I've added?

Why it should be added:

I'm sure this will make the game more varioused and players will be really happy and maybe even play this game more with this addition. 

The players are always happy and interested to see new vehicles in the TMP game.

Any example images: (Doesn't have to look the same as in the picture, but recommented.)

Bus.jpg

Edited by XxQufDezxX
Edited this request because I wrote it without the template, but now I added the template.
  • Upvote 1

Guest muri's

I don't find it logical to use it without bus stops in the game. Also, as they mentioned above, this is a truck game, not a bus. * Imagine driving around without a bus stop 😄 *

19 hours ago, Sir Jack Junior said:

I like that bus and don't think it's a terrible idea, but then we have to remember this is a trucking simulator experience and if they start adding in too many buses and cars what's the point of buying a truck? That's just my thoughts on the topic. 🙂

You're right, I also thought about it, but TruckersMP already added a bus, so I don't think that this will be such a big deal or problem to add one more bus...

15 hours ago, Halaskâr said:

If this model bus comes, other players will want different models of buses in the future, and there is no end to it. 🤣

You're right, but I think they'll add only one model for the first time they add it (If they really do). Maybe with the time they'll add more models...

6 hours ago, muri's said:

I don't find it logical to use it without bus stops in the game. Also, as they mentioned above, this is a truck game, not a bus. * Imagine driving around without a bus stop 😄 *

Actually you're right, but overall tourist buses rarely stop at the bus stops, and I don't think there's a big need for the players to stop at the bus stops. But if I take your side, then I can suppose that they'll combine somehow this tourist bus with the DBus company, so then you'll be able to stop at the bus stops because the DBus bus that is already in game can do it ( My opinion about the combine with DBus will be able to realize only If it's possible to combine with DBus to realize this bus).

And about what you said in your respond that this is a truck game, not a bus, I completely agree with you, but there's already a bus in this game, so I don't think that this will be such a big problem to add another bus to the game. 

After all, I think this addition will diversify the game and amuse the players as I mentioned before in my request...

Thank you for responding to me and express your thoughts, it's really helpful for me and I understand more about how much my wishes are possible to realize...

• 9 months later...

Hey,

I am going to reject your suggestion due to the fact that we generally do not cater for “Please add this mod” suggestions.

Note that a friendlier relationship with mods in general is a long-term goal for TruckersMP but I am unable to give an ETA at this time.