CTD with this error message

mattcase135

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello there @mattcase135,

I will give you two steps to follow and let us know if your issue is resolved.

Step 1: Verify your ETS2 files in steam. [Right Click ETS2 ➜ Properties ➜ Verify integrity of game files...]

Step 2: Delete & Uninstall TruckersMP by following these steps:

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2. Type "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5. Navigate to Documents and delete the folder named "ETS2MP"

6. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard & type "regedit", expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and expand SOFTWARE and delete the "TruckersMP" file

7. Go to TruckersMP website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

8. Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Kind Regards,

Fezz [AE]

Kindest Regards,

FayezTMP | TruckersMP Player

Bruijn Logistics |  General Manager + Driver

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

status.png

Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment

1 hour ago, mattcase135 said:

The TruckersMP folder that was supposed to be in the programdata folder was elsewhere, and I had to go hunting for it.

However, I now cannot find the TruckersMP Launcher folder. It is not in Program Files. Searching for it in the start menu(like I did to locate the TruckersMP folder) yields nothing.

I do have the ETS2MP folder, and now I have found the TruckersMP folder, but unsure how to proceed if I cannot find the TruckersMP Launcher folder.

Hello @mattcase135,

Open TruckersMP Launcher then go to Settings and at the top you can see Show Launcher Files, Show Application Data and Show Logs

However, I want you to take a look at this featured thread created by @Joschi.. Find your problem and try the solutions he suggested.

Let us know if that helped.

Kind Regards,

Fezz [AE]

Kindest Regards,

FayezTMP | TruckersMP Player

Bruijn Logistics |  General Manager + Driver

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

status.png

Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment

Hello there!

Has your issue been solved with the above given answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return! 

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

21 hours ago, Fezz [AE] said:

Hello there @mattcase135,

I will give you two steps to follow and let us know if your issue is resolved.

Step 1: Verify your ETS2 files in steam. [Right Click ETS2 ➜ Properties ➜ Verify integrity of game files...]

Step 2: Delete & Uninstall TruckersMP by following these steps:

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2. Type "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5. Navigate to Documents and delete the folder named "ETS2MP"

6. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard & type "regedit", expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and expand SOFTWARE and delete the "TruckersMP" file

7. Go to TruckersMP website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

8. Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Kind Regards,

Fezz [AE]

The TruckersMP folder that was supposed to be in the programdata folder was elsewhere, and I had to go hunting for it.

However, I now cannot find the TruckersMP Launcher folder. It is not in Program Files. Searching for it in the start menu(like I did to locate the TruckersMP folder) yields nothing.

I do have the ETS2MP folder, and now I have found the TruckersMP folder, but unsure how to proceed if I cannot find the TruckersMP Launcher folder.

23 hours ago, Fezz [AE] said:

Hello @mattcase135,

Open TruckersMP Launcher then go to Settings and at the top you can see Show Launcher Files, Show Application Data and Show Logs

However, I want you to take a look at this featured thread created by @Joschi.. Find your problem and try the solutions he suggested.

Let us know if that helped.

Kind Regards,

Fezz [AE]

Yes, that has helped, and my game is now working correctly.

Thank you for your help!

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

Hello there,

I am glad to hear that your problem has been solved.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,  
Cute Fast
TruckersMP - Support + Game Moderation Trainee

// Locked & Moved to Solved

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------
ZZdd5tf.png

Languages/Diller: 1f1f9-1f1f7.png  (primary) /   1f1fa-1f1f8.png 1f1e9-1f1ea.png

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report