Organize the 'Who's Online' section

Zysto

Suggestion Name: Organize the 'Who's Online' Section 

Suggestion Description: Sort the 'Who's Online' Section alphanumeric or alphabetically in an ascending way

and split the section into "members" and "team-members/staff"

Any example images: image.thumb.png.a7cdeb31b5e341222d5460794ad6b758.png

Instead of "Titanic4" being the first shown member here it should be "AkiraKurosawa" (unless i missed someone)

You could also consider splitting this section into another section, so you have a section for 'regular' members

and a section purely for staff members. This could possibly be done viá a tab. It then might look something like this:

274623304_Screenshot2023-01-06221533.jpg.4b37a340e9d8d063854bdad88c3e127e.jpg

Why should it be added?: I think sorting this section in a better way makes it easier to understand and easier to spot a certain

user you may be looking for because you know the later the letter in the alphabet, the later that user will be 

in the list (Maybe you wanna see all online members that start with a "Z").

Overall i just think this would make it (and the forum) look way more organized, even more so if you were to split

it into two sections (as also mentioned above).

Have a nice day!

• 1 year later...

Hey,

I have checked with our DevOps team and this block is not something we have customisation control over - the forum software we use doesn’t support customisation or organisation of this block.

Therefore, I will have to reject your suggestion as it is not possible to implement.