about the newly added unlicensed volvo SUV

1 hour ago, blabberbeak said:

Aren't cars technically and physically just trucks in another shape? 🤔

In the context of ETS2/TMP maybe. Maybe they are just trucks with simply a higher power to weight ratio and lower centre of gravity?! And the grip would remain the same.

But I'm pretty sure there is no difference between a Skoda and a Volvo SUV.

4 hours ago, Foobrother said:

In the context of ETS2/TMP maybe. Maybe they are just trucks with simply a higher power to weight ratio and lower centre of gravity?! And the grip would remain the same.

But I'm pretty sure there is no difference between a Skoda and a Volvo SUV

Weight station in ATS says that Scout is 9300 kg (20502 lbs) with its 359l (95 US gallon) tank full.

That's more than 6x4 day cab truck with 200 gallon tank, which is somewhere around 8845kg (19500 lbs), and it's the reason why it destroys trucks and not the other way around.

The engine stats are also fake, they are way higher, it has so much torque to pull any semi trailer with relative ease, although wacky physics.

1 hour ago, Granite said:

Weight station in ATS says that Scout is 9300 kg (20502 lbs) with its 359l (95 US gallon) tank full.

That's more than 6x4 day cab truck with 200 gallon tank, which is somewhere around 8845kg (19500 lbs), and it's the reason why it destroys trucks and not the other way around.

The engine stats are also fake, they are way higher, it has so much torque to pull any semi trailer with relative ease, although wacky physics.

Interesting. So does that mean you could in theory easily push up a hill a 50T truck+trailer using a Scout? Basically with much less difficulty than using another truck? I guess a truck+trailer pushing another one is much heavier than a scout, but its torque remains much lower than the scout as well.

8 hours ago, beccaEP said:

Volvo supposed to be the safest but I nearly hit a few bans at dirty potato Kirkenes road🥲🥲

Nowadays, active and passive safety features of vehicles help to prevent accidents, support and protect driver and occupants and (to a limited extent) other road users.

They make driving vehicles more safe, but not fail-safe:

no safety feature can prevent a driver from ignoring road traffic rules or from driving reckless.

Archived