Muting languages you don't understand from displaying in chat

Sunstrider

Suggestion Name: Muting languages you don't understand from display in chat.

Suggestion Description: A user profile option to select from all supported TMP languages and mute the ones you don't understand.

Any example images: Nope.

Why should it be added?: Driving in the game is fun, we all enjoy it. But, there are many players who speak different languages. They can't understand what i'm saying and i can't understand what they are saying. Could we learn the language to be able communicate? Of course. But it would be tedious and no point to learn them all just for the point of chatting. I have nothing against non English speakers nor forcing them to speak my language.

What this does is, a new page setting would be added showing every supported language. English, Turkish, Italian, Russian, ect. Hovering over the language would show "This is a sample message" (Or something similar). By checking the language, any chat messages detected as that language wouldn't show in your chat.

Here's part of my log from October 22nd. Names and timestamps will be removed. This is only a tiny fraction of the full session.

(716): go
(350): nema da vlizam v serviza
(456): kk
(350): she te chakam otvunka
[System] Player (36) has been kicked
(1835): sry
(456): afk za 3 min 
(2081): EFSANE V LED, KALP LEDLİ TIRLARIN OLDUGU SAVE DOSYASINI PAYLAŞTIM. - Youtube : [REDACTED] -
(1403): DDYD
(2245): yyy
(1001): пизда
(2054): 920rec

(2225): Routier De l'Est 68
(159): [Player Ping] where did u get those LEDs?
(2225): Bonjour / Bonsoir , entreprise serieuse et familiale / Voici TRANSPORT DE L'EST/DISCORD [REDACTED]
(679): 1186 rec ban
(1186): rec
(1681): rec ban
(456): tuk sum
(350): tuk li si bace
(456): ako nabiq spirachki na maks zadna broniq otiva vuv vuzduha
(1921): отлично

Because i speak English, majoriy of those messages wouldn't show. It would look like this:

(716): go
(456): kk
[System] Player (36) has been kicked
(2054): 920rec
(159): [Player Ping] where did u get those LEDs?
(679): 1186 rec ban
(1186): rec
(1681): rec ban

Again, i have nothing against them. I just want to be able to understand what they are saying. Don't want to go that route? Have an option for the checked languages to be Google Translated into my language and will post in my language.