Discord Rules Update

Critical

I am very glad that you have updated the discord rules. But could you change the reporting policy for players via the website? Let's say a player who did not know the full rules of reporting, wrote 2 complaints to Calais and after that he ran out of points.  Could you drop your points at least once a month? Or do it at least once a year? Because I had such a situation and I can no longer send reports, but I have a lot of records with violation of the rules. I will be glad if you take my message into account.

• True Story 1
  • Awesome! 1

Hey,
[ATL-Спб] maz1lovo,As he said I think there may be an update to the report system because most players are ruining the game and we can't report it so the number of reports can increase hope you see this.
Thanks for uptade discord rules.

• Thanks 1
  • True Story 1

Can I help u ? (u can send me message)

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ   ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ ʙᴀɴ  ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ

Hello everyon! 

Very good to clarify and say that the current decisions are based on the current situation as well as its rules that will adapt to this reality, always establishing order and respect within the community.

Congratulations on the decision we are together and always supporting.

17 hours ago, Critical said:

- 2.17. Pictures, videos and other content that encourage dangerous driving are strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: using a mobile phone while driving on a public road if deemed unsafe, driving with excessive speed on a public road, showing illegal/unsafe/unfit vehicles and/or modifications. Dashcam footage is an exception, as long as you did not cause any danger yourself.

@Critical,

- Is it allowed to post media with content of these criteria for educational purposes? 

- Do you intend to extend this rule to the forum?

• True Story 1

• James locked this topic