Single Player, TruckersMultiplayer, SCS Convoy Session

1 minute ago, wynnex. said:

Heya!

It's more fun to play TruckersMP with my friends when I want to carry loads but sometimes i prefer scs multiplayer for various mods it gives a lot of pleasure to use a modded vehicle.

that is agreeable and understandable and for me I think and I can only speak for myself and nobody else but I prefer single player more just because I don't have to deal with anybody else and I have a whole list and choice of modifications that I can use and I don't have to worry about if somebody has it or not and anything else but everybody else has their own opinion on things if you know what I'm saying

3 minutes ago, zelnoraak said:

Boredom is subjective. To me, driving alone with just AI is boring. Even if there is no AI, stumbling upon a real human once in a while is neat.

AI traffic addition would be great though, eventually.

I think honestly what it comes down to depending on the type of person and what I mean by this is the age and what they are accustomed to and what they prefer over what not. Like for me and I said this before and I cannot speak for anybody else I prefer single player because I enjoy the AI traffic and it's more realistic to me however others are completely opposite and rather be on truckers multiplayer because they interact with other people. It honestly comes down to what is your preference and what makes you enjoy the game the most

Hey mate! Thank you for creating such a good topic.

I like to drive trucks on TruckersMP. I like to talk to my friends, enjoy the road and participate in challenging adventures. I witnessed beautiful moments with my friends. I fully defend their rights in this matter.

I also play as a singleplayer, but my purpose of playing is a little different. The reason I play in Singleplayer mode is that I try my newly designed and fully modified trucks on the roads in different conditions. For example, I check if a truck I'm modifying can go smoothly on the road, and if my vehicle's bumpers are rubbing against the ground. After doing all the checks I save my truck as a log file in my profile. Then I switch back to Multiplayer.

Kind regards,

Tommy.

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator. 

Archived