Your Opinion Matters: Community Survey 2022

Jeroen

I've been driving since 2015 with over 7000h on TMP, I did left for convoy so I can finally drive without having rammers destroying my truck every second. I filled the survey as I still have some hope for TMP project but, whenever I get back to drive on TMP I remember why I left. 
As said, there is still hope for TMP but, you must act quickly if you still want this to be a simulation. Many left TMP for convoy (as me) because they couldn't have 1 single cargo delivered without theyr truck being destroyed, that's all. Simulation should be forced and not optional. 

Have a good day.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Guest [OCSC Event] Antho

I agree with your comment @[23]ThunderSky, and yes many players have left TMP for convoy mode as it allows them to drive more freely without the fear of being banned because of the many trolls that even after 8 years the TMP simulator still has so many trolls. Maybe it would be good indeed to make simulation servers, real simulation with strict rules and only allow the arcade server to disrespectful and dangerous players... ?

Hopefully this survey will help, even though this is the first time I've seen this kind of survey, and even though I too believed in the TMP project when I supported it with my TMP Patreon.

• James locked this topic