VTC Divisions

ImmJoe

Hiya,

Just wanted to ask anyone that owns a VTC and have division within there vtc 

do you have any division handbook example you can post here to show me as im trying to make one for my VTC and not sure how to put it etc

so if anyone has any examples to show that would help me a lot 

again this is a maniy aimed for vtc owners etc

Thanks,

q3IpEe4.png)

Thanks

i think you misread the message 

I asked if anyone has any examples of a division handbook

Hey I Shadel 

I would like to direct you to the following articles for the details of Vtc creation, appearance and more detailed information. If you have any other questions feel free to say. have a nice day. 

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/327

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/443  

Kind Regards, 

Shadel 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver I 

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

You guys are all miss reading my post 

it doesn’t matter anymore 

Why not just do what you think is best? There is simulation then going overboard. Can't stand those VTC that require a player to essentially upload a CV to join?! It's a game..... As for the handbook, inbox me and I'll send you one from someone who admins one of the top 5 

• 2 weeks later...

Although not very detailed about VTC, there are a few tips I can give.

• If you have a well-ordered team that organizes public convoys, organizes joint convoys, and attends joint convoys to which they are invited, then your role system should be organized and detailed, as well.
  1. Leader / Founder 
  2. Co-Founder
  3. Ceo / Management
  4. Convoy Control Team
  5. Media Team
  6. Driver
  7. Trial Driver 
  8. and more...
  • If you do not have a very organized team, that is, if you are looking to enter the game once a week and enjoy the game, you can dilute the role system I wrote above a little more.
  1. Leader
  2. Senior Management
  3. Team Supervisor
  4. Driver
  5. and more...

I wanted to help your role system by making such a suggestion. Good day, good games.

1.VTC Owner

2.CEO

3.Technical Manager

4.Technical Team

5.Event Manager

6.Event Team

7.Recruitment Manager

8.Recruitment Team

9.Live Consultant

10.Live Team

These are my VTC job allocations, which can be referred to

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

I think some of you have completely missed the point of the OP here.
He were referring to divisions not roles within a VTC ?

Divisions are such as follows...

General Haulage
Heavy Haulage
Hazmat
Intermodal
Flatbed
Construction
Aggregates

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived