I can not pay PATREON again I am from China paypal limit my recharge, I do not have credit card What am I supposed to do

Ganata

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello there,

Firstly, thank you for creating a topic on the forum today.

If you are not able to pay the subscription via your preferred method, I would contact Patreon for that since the payment is dealt with by them.

If you don't have enough funds available at the minute, it may be the case that you have to cancel the subscription and reactivate it once you are able to. 

Let us know if you have any other queries and if your question is answered at any point. 

Kind regards,

Stubborn

TruckersMP - Support

• Like 1

Hello @[CN*SG]VTC*Audi R8.CN*212 , ?

as @Stubborn.already said, the pay Method is dealt by Patreon and it cannot be changed. 

What you can try is, to remove your current pledge and just subscribe again from the beginning with your own PayPal Account, or what you also can do is, to subscribe again with entering your Bank Card Number and not with PayPal. I am using this Method with direct Bank Card Number and it works perfectly since August 2021.

How to: 

1st - Head to https://www.patreon.com/home and login with your Patreon Account.

2nd - Click on your Picture on the top right corner and choose Manage Memberships.

1.PNG

3rd - Click on Payment Methods and then on Add Card.

2.PNG

4th - New Window is going to pop-up, after that enter everything it's needed and save it (All needed informations about your Card can be found on the BACK of your Card).

3.PNG

5th - After saving your new Payment, you can safely remove your Payment Method with PayPal.

I hope I could help you out, if yes, let the Support Team know. I wish you an wonderful rest of the day!

King Regards,

Doñ Cheeki

• Like 1

Best regards,

Doñ Cheeki | TruckersMP Event Team

Hi there!

Has your question/problem been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

@FreakyBodyX

TruckersMP Support 

• HaulieLove 1

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

15 hours ago, Doñ Cheeki said:

Hello @[CN*SG]VTC*Audi R8.CN*212 , ?

as @Stubborn.already said, the pay Method is dealt by Patreon and it cannot be changed. 

What you can try is, to remove your current pledge and just subscribe again from the beginning with your own PayPal Account, or what you also can do is, to subscribe again with entering your Bank Card Number and not with PayPal. I am using this Method with direct Bank Card Number and it works perfectly since August 2021.

How to: 

1st - Head to https://www.patreon.com/home and login with your Patreon Account.

2nd - Click on your Picture on the top right corner and choose Manage Memberships.

1.PNG

3rd - Click on Payment Methods and then on Add Card.

2.PNG

4th - New Window is going to pop-up, after that enter everything it's needed and save it (All needed informations about your Card can be found on the BACK of your Card).

3.PNG

5th - After saving your new Payment, you can safely remove your Payment Method with PayPal.

I hope I could help you out, if yes, let the Support Team know. I wish you an wonderful rest of the day!

King Regards,

Doñ Cheeki

I don’t have a credit card. My payPal was blocked  

Thank you for your help

Hello,

First of all thank you for creating that topic.

I have read all comment and came to conclusion that your question has been answered.

I would say that you confirmed it two times in above comments.

Due to the reason mentioned above I am going to lock and move this topic to Solved.

Do not hesitate to contact with us again!

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked and moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |