Undercover Admins

Lamarboy5

Suggestion Name: Undercover admins

Suggestion Description: Have admins without the red color name on and let the admins patrol around sometimes to see people or rammers maybe if you are in a conovoy you can use that as an option

Any example image: no

Why should it be added: I think rammers can get away alot and blockers and i think this suggestion may be a help if you hire more admin some can patrol undercover. I was on one conovoy and an admin was there a guy went the wrong way and when he saw the admin he stoped and turned away i thoght maybe if the admin's name was in another color maybe its easier to notice other people doing wrong things ;)

Thats was my suggestion /S.PLH LAMARBOY5 

tbh at the momment, unless admin anounces or you pass near one, there's no way to know if there's any online - ban/kick reasons ain't shown anymore(?), there's no auto-messages when admin joins or leaves, besides everyone can be "hidden admin" - simply enable the free camera mode through console, record the rulebreaker's action and report him here on forum

• Upvote 2