DLS problems / DLC проблемы.

_MiawMiaw_

Question

EN:

Hello.

Faced a problem with the DLC pack.  I bought a DLC called: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Christmas Paint Jobs Pack.
 Your website displays this package in TruckersMP, but I don't see it on the server itself.  Can you tell me what the problem is?

RU:

Здравствуйте.

Столкнулся с проблемой DLC pack'а. Я покупал DLC под названием: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Christmas Paint Jobs Pack.
У Вас на сайте отображается этот пакет в TruckersMP, но на самом сервере я его не вижу. Не подскажите в чём проблема?

8 answers to this question

Hello there!  

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

@Caramba2412

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Hello there! @_MiawMiaw_

First of all, thank you for contacting us via TruckersMP Forums!  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional HELP!

• First of all, If you go to active some new DLC that you have bought, you should always activate it here as you said above (you already did it) : https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings (Linked Games/ DLCs) - it may take around 10-15 mins. If your DLC has been added to TruckersMP Account there please follow the steps posted below, that should resolve your problem.

If for some reason the DLC is not getting detected, for example Baltic DLC (dlc-christmas in that case), you need to go to your installation folder. eg C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2 and find the specific or any other DLC which you are experience the problem. For our example is Baltic DLC, delete dlc_christmas.scs file and also delete the bin folder, go to Steam after and verify your game files, launch multiplayer again and it should work. 

5HmKbnD.png

Do not forget to let us know about status of your issue! 

Good luck and Merry Christmas ?

Sincerely,
RedWolf [CZ]

TruckersMP - Player

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there,

If you are sure that you have downloaded the DLC you purchased from Steam, you can do what I will explain below.

Some paint packages do not appear on 8x4 trucks because they are not suitable.You can use paint packages on other chassis.

Also, you might have missed it while configuring your truck try filtering it with extension pack filtering.

-Go to service
-Choose the paint section
-Click the Content Filters button on the left
-Select Christmas Paint Jobs Pack from the window that comes up.
-Select the paint package you want to apply to your truck on the left.

King Regards,

Nightmaree.

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked and Moved to Inactive

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Hello,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.
If you are still having issues related to TruckersMP, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
MatzeonTour
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics