What about apologies?

I am Faridh ~

In my opinion, ramming someone on purpose or simply driving on the opposite lane just to crash into them is a clear sign of trolling. Therefore, I think that causing an accident by mistake is forgivable, as long as it is followed by an apology. I can say that while I was driving on the famous C-D road, I've seen plenty of accidents and I never reported those who made an honest mistake and apologized afterwards..?

• 2 weeks later...

As you said, there is a really cruel angry group of players in the game who dont forgive even if you apologize for the slightest mistake and I think the tmp team has taken a precaution for this. If the players who report you forgive you and stop throwing out your report, I think you wont be banned but if they report, the admin should do his job and ban you

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived