Can not create game process

CavemanOTNZ

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello dear @backwardbat1968!

First of all, Welcome to TruckersMP Forums, especially in Help Section :tmp:

I would like introduce myself before I will going to help you with your issue ? I really appreciate you shared your issue with us!

My name is Petr (RedWolf_TMP), and I am member of TruckersMP Community. My hobby is asnwering/helping to others with their issues/questions as asoon as I am able to. I will do best for you to asnwer your question and  you can trust me, you will not be alone to solve your problem here! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to your question/issue:

• Make sure you have selected the correct installation path for the game same for both games ETS2/ATS .
    •  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2/
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator (of course it can be installed to another disc for example D,E)

As second solution please start TruckersMP Launcher as Administrator.

• Right click TruckersMP Launcher
  • Properties
  • Compatibility
  • Check "Run this program as Administrator"

Here is a guide how to install both games correctly: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/18

If you would need any more help, feel free to ask here. If your problem is resolved let us know about, because it always keeps this forum organized for Support Team.

Hope, it helps! ❤️

Sincerely,

RedWolf_TMP

TruckersMP Member

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello,

I am glad to hear that you got an answer to your question.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked & Moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |