2 hours ago, TnT404 said:

Olá@ALIANCE _Thyagoof

Restabeleça o tópico conforme sua solicitação. Observe que após um mês de inatividade ele será bloqueado novamente.

Obrigado!

Thank you!! 😄

Best regards
_Thyagoof - Media Team TruckersMPChief Operating Officer at ALLIANCE Virtual

ALLIANCE - 9 Years | Alternative Video

🇧🇷 Vídeo alternativo de nove anos da ALLIANCE. Uma pré-produção do que está por vir. É também uma celebração de quase uma década de história e dedicação apaixonada a um propósito comum. Esta jornada começou nove anos atrás e tem sido marcada por inúmeras realizações, desafios superados e momentos memoráveis.

🇬🇧 ALLIANCE nine year old alternative video. This pre-production of what's to come. It is also a celebration of nearly a decade of history and passionate dedication to a common purpose. This journey began nine years ago and has been marked by countless achievements, overcome challenges and memorable moments.

Produced by _Thyagoof

• Like 2

Best regards

4 hours ago, ALLIANCE _Thyagoof said:

ALLIANCE - 9 Years | Alternative Video

🇧🇷 Vídeo alternativo de nove anos da ALLIANCE. Uma pré-produção do que está por vir. É também uma celebração de quase uma década de história e dedicação apaixonada a um propósito comum. Esta jornada começou nove anos atrás e tem sido marcada por inúmeras realizações, desafios superados e momentos memoráveis.

🇬🇧 ALLIANCE nine year old alternative video. This pre-production of what's to come. It is also a celebration of nearly a decade of history and passionate dedication to a common purpose. This journey began nine years ago and has been marked by countless achievements, overcome challenges and memorable moments.

Produced by _Thyagoof

Wow, what a great video with smooth motion scenes.😍

• Thanks 1

NewHeader.png.e4c57937084393154ec74acd64b57719.png

🚚HELLO, I'M JASON_STEPHEN FROM 666 LOGISTICS🚚

>-------------------------------------------------------<

I mainly focus on Pictures and Videos in this Forum and Game

I can modify pictures by Photoshop and make videos by Pr & AE

🎞 Here are my social media links 🎞

<< YouTube | DiscordBilibili | X.COM >>

11 minutes ago, Jason_Stephen said:

Wow, what a great video with smooth motion scenes.😍

Oh. Thanks! 🥰 I am happy. I have another version of this video if you want to watch it: 

Take advantage of the moment and congratulate you on your recordings and editions. I've followed you for a while and I admire your work! :HaulieLove:

• Like 2

Best regards

• 2 weeks later...

🇧🇷 Sempre quis editar um vídeo com a música do DJ Marshmello, que sou fã. Tinha algumas gravações de um evento interno que aconteceu na ALLIANCE, então decidi utilizar essas imagens e fazer uma edição com a música do DJ. Fiz a edição e o resultado ficou assim.

🇬🇧  I always wanted to edit a video with the music of DJ Marshmello, who I’m a fan of. I had some recordings of an internal event that took place at ALLIANCE, so I decided to use these images and make an edition with the DJ’s music. I edited it and this was the result.

• Like 2

Best regards

1 hour ago, ALLIANCE _Thyagoof said:

🇧🇷 Sempre quis editar um vídeo com a música do DJ Marshmello, que sou fã. Tinha algumas gravações de um evento interno que aconteceu na ALLIANCE, então decidi utilizar essas imagens e fazer uma edição com a música do DJ. Fiz a edição e o resultado ficou assim.

🇬🇧  I always wanted to edit a video with the music of DJ Marshmello, who I’m a fan of. I had some recordings of an internal event that took place at ALLIANCE, so I decided to use these images and make an edition with the DJ’s music. I edited it and this was the result.

FEEL IT FREE TO TRY WHAT YOU WANT THAT CAN LEAD YOUR VIDEOS INTO CREATIVITY, BEST JOBS!!!🥰

• HaulieLove 1

NewHeader.png.e4c57937084393154ec74acd64b57719.png

🚚HELLO, I'M JASON_STEPHEN FROM 666 LOGISTICS🚚

I mainly focus on Pictures and Videos in this Forum and Game

I can modify pictures by Photoshop and make videos by Pr & AE

🎞 Here are my social media links 🎞

<< YouTube | DiscordBilibili | X.COM >>

On 9/17/2023 at 9:36 PM, Jason_Stephen said:

FEEL IT FREE TO TRY WHAT YOU WANT THAT CAN LEAD YOUR VIDEOS INTO CREATIVITY, BEST JOBS!!!🥰

Thank you for the incentive! :HaulieLove:

On 9/20/2023 at 1:43 AM, [Q-K]-022-Xiao Bao said:

The photos are undoubtedly brilliant.

Thanks bro! :HaulieLove:

Best regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...