Mods not showing under TMP Client, works fine normally (was fine yesterday, which is weird)

z0rlac

Question

Hi all

First post, be gentle with me! I did search the forum for similar issues but was unable to find anything even close.

I was running Promods 2.56 on ETS2 via TMP yesterday just fine, and yet today for whatever reason, if I fire up TrucksMP client, join any server and launch ETS2, it refuses to find any mods at all... its not that it wont find only ProMods (which it doesnt), it doesnt show any mods at all, and the mod page is kind of broken (even the "Sort by" and "Category" drop downs are empty). If I run ETS2 from steam directly (no TMP), the mods are all found correctly, and the mods I have installed but not enabled are showing in the larger panel on the right of the mods page. If I remove all the mods from my primary account, it still has problems showing installed but not enabled mods when I use ETS2 via the TMP client. If I run ETS2 without TMP, everything works fine, the mods, convoy mode, external contracts, etc.

I have rebooted several times, tried uninstalling+reinstalling the TMP client (including deleting the folders on %programdata% and Documents, then uninstall the TMP app), running TMP client as administrator, running NOT as administrator, checked its running the 64bit version of the ETS2 executable. As far as I can tell, there has been no ETS2 update via steam overnight (last modified 17th August, v1.41.1.7). TMP Installed version 1.0.0.4, current patch version 0.2.3.4.1. System is Windows 10 / AMD 5900X / MSI 3080 / 64Gb, and ETS2 is installed under Steam on c drive which is an M.2 drive with plenty of free space.

If there is a simple solution that I havent tried, please let me know so I can try that.

Many thanks in advance for any advice. I`m off to do some cargo runs in single player for a while...

4 answers to this question

Hey @z0rlac!

First of all welcome to the forum and congrats on your first post! I hope it is the first of many more to come.

Since TruckersMP does not support mods, no mods will show up in the mod launcher when launched from TMP. ProMods will only be enabled if you join a ProMods enabled server as well however it also will not show up in the mod launcher. If this is the case, ProMods should still work when you join a ProMods enabled server. Please let us know if this is the case. 

Hope this helps!

Farm Shark

Hello,

We're happy to hear that you got an answer to your question.

Do not hesitate to contact with us again in the future by creating a topic or Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked and Moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Hello,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answer given above?

Your confirmation of the status of the issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Ah, OK.... I think I see what confused me. If my profile had Promods enabled and I jumped into TMP, it was complaining that the mod wasnt enabled, *BUT* what I needed to do was remove Promods from the profile, and TMP auto-enabled it when I joined the Promods server. Wow, thats kind of embrassing that I didnt realise that, sorry! All good now!!!

• Like 2