Best roads in ETS2 (ProMods)

Aventador7777

Greetings everyone,

This is my first forum post here in the TruckersMP Community, so please accept my apologies if this thread is not supposed to be here. 

I drive daily in ProMods with my VTC members around Kirkenes/Quarry and Ice road, but that is becoming boring each day which is ruining the enjoyable experience..

Is there any other good location with small roads, good scenery and some good curves? It doesn't matter if the place is empty as I drive with my VTC members anyway.

Suggestions are welcomed and please provide maps of the location so that it's easy to find the location!

Stay safe and wear a mask guys ^-^

There's some roads in the Balkans (in Serbia and parts of Bulgaria) that fit that description.  Also some of the roads in Finland and the other roads in Norway are really nice. There's a road in Norway that goes by Trondheim and some other cities which I would recommend, along with the other areas I've mentioned.

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived