What to do now?

Cynder

Hello everyone,

I'm pretty new Trucker ( even though my account has been created long time ago) and I'm still not experienced so I need an advice. What should I do now, what should I invest to?

My current balance is 27.354$, but I am doing right now 60.000$ delievery. My level is 11 (half-way to 12).

My skill points I managed like this: 

- maxed out long distance 

- 4 points into High-value cargo

My truck is Volvo FH classic Globetrotter, and I have bought a first trailer. I own one garage (Dusseldorf), no drivers or spare trucks. My trucks looks good for me so I don't have to spend more money on look upgrades. I thought about keeping money for new, better truck, but is it good way to spend it? 

Thanks in advance,

Cynder

Invest

• Upgraded Garages around the map. Serves as travel points.
  • A truck to call your own and some custom trailers. You'll be rewarded more for using your own equipment.
  • Map Expansions if you haven't done so already. Will give you more to do and is worth it.
  • Skills. First focus on Fuel Economy & Long Distance as you level up. Then get 1 of each. Followed by upgrading them with your remaining points. Rejoice in the Level 5 rewards.

Practice

• Parking Difficulty. If Skilled is too tough, go with Safe. Don't let the end of a job be a selection or rely on Auto Parking.
  • Driving your truck on the map. Get a feel for how it handles so you know when to shift gears, when to turn, when to slow down, ect.

Explore

• The Map. Simple as that. Go for that 100.0% discovery achievement.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived