Constant Fatal Error

!nsane

Question

Hi there. So, I've been struggling on my own with this fatal error since 1st of April I believe and finally decided to create a topic seeking for help.

Basically, the problem is that I keep getting a Fatal Error/crash every 30 seconds. I have no idea what may be the reason but I've had already reinstalled the game, steam & MP and nothing has changed.

I used to play ETS2 without any problems like 5 months ago (I had a different graphic card tho - It was Radeon HD 4800 series, now I do have Nvidia GeForce GTX 750)

Crash log is attached.

I hope, you'll be able to help me. Cheers

game.crash.txt

11 answers to this question

Could it be PSU problems? Not caused by the card, the Nvidia uses much less power than the Radeon, but maybe just by age?

Did you add any memory / upgrade RAM round the same time? Or have you checked it for integrity recently?

Just a couple of thoughts... the exception code shown in log can be so many possibilities, it's hard to pin down.

A little off-topic post but i couldn't help it.. why do you still use Windows VIsta mate? why are you doing this to yourself? either you downgrade or upgrade your windows to a different version you will be a lot of better but i suggest you to go for Windows 7 and try 64bit version because once you have 4GB RAM with your current windows verion x86/32bit you are only taking advantage of you ram like 3.5GB max everything matters ;)

My In-Game Status:image.png

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam :)

76561198034018322.png

Now that I look at it, this could very well be a problem with Windows Vista.

Well, I did everything I could honestly (including a hard drive' format) but didn't come up with an idea to change the system.. Hmm.. Imma give it a try. Hopefully xp/7 will solve this problem. Thanks folks.

Imma post a result after installing win 7. Keep your fingers crossed :P