Any help greatly appreciated

Garryw

Question

My friend and I have been trying to use TruckersMP together, the problem is that after we get to the server selection where we are ask to select a choice of three servers, Simulation (US) Simulation , (US) Arcade, but my friend doesn’t have that window to select, instead he’s taken from the first loading screen directly into the ATS garage. 

The only difference between our configuration is that I don’t presently have my ETS2 on my TruckersMP account.

Is there anyone that can help us with this problem?

• Like 1

12 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ...AdamCat said:

It would be great if you could send some pictures/screenshots of the problems that are occurring.

Is you or your friend booting from the TruckersMP launcher correctly?

I tried uploading the pictures of the screenshots we took but apparently they were to big to send, I’ll try reducing the size, and resend them.

and I’m pretty sure we both, as far as we can tell both booting MP correctly.

7 hours ago, Garryw said:

I tried uploading the pictures of the screenshots we took but apparently they were to big to send, I’ll try reducing the size, and resend them.

and I’m pretty sure we both, as far as we can tell both booting MP correctly.

If you upload them to imgur and then paste the imgur link here then the image will render without being to big for the forums

• Like 1

- Go to Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2 and delete the config.cfg file. 
- Then go to Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles/<profilehex> and delete the config + controls.sii files from there. They can do this for all profiles if they have multiple.

spacer.png

Pries Logistics | Discord | Website | Insta | Twitter | Facebook

18 hours ago, JoxyS said:

Hello there! ?

Has your problem been resolved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
JoxyS
TruckersMP - Support

No not as of yet, thanks you.

Your friend needs to run the game from the TruckersMP launcher and make sure that before doing that, Steam is running and connected to their account that is linked to TruckersMP (in case your friend has more than one Steam account). When you launch MP without Steam running, a pop-up appears asking about "command-line parameters", the usual is to hit OK but that simply starts the single player game.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Your friend needs to run the game from the TruckersMP launcher and make sure that before doing that, Steam is running and connected to their account that is linked to TruckersMP (in case your friend has more than one Steam account). When you launch MP without Steam running, a pop-up appears asking about "command-line parameters", the usual is to hit OK but that simply starts the single player game.

We are both running Steam, using it voice chat before starting TruckersMP, he launches from TruckersMP first window, (with the white van) and it takes him directly into ATS, but when I launch, it takes me to the server selection screen, where I’m given 3 choices of different servers.

I can only assume that your friend has a TruckersMP account, linked to his Steam account and such. When launching MP, after the intro movies, the "Log in" window should appear, the "Server selection" one comes later, once the user has correctly entered their TruckersMP account username and password. It would be better if he could explain what he does exactly when trying to run MP, maybe with some screenshots or even better, a video. From what I've read so far, I can't think of anything that would do something like this if everything is set up correctly.

• Thanks 1

Hello there! 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. 

Kind Regards,
TheRealKing
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

• HaulieCry 1

Hello there, ?

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.
If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
Beenz.
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️