Notification on Game Start up - Choose What Server You Want

MrGravyCakes

Instead of the arguing, lets think of constructive ideas. Why don't we have a notification pop up for everyone when they start up the game so they can choose which server they want to join?

There would be a description next to each one.

Example:

WELCOME TO ETS2MP

Please choose a server:

EU1: Speed limiter, collisions

EU2: No speed limiter, collisions

Why you should implement:

• Solves the arguing between people regarding why EU1 is always full and EU2 is never full 
  • Will show the people who do not use the forum that there is another server with no speed limiter and that would get more people going to it
  • Its an actual way of implementing what everyone wants and will stop these threads popping up regarding the speed limiter 

Everyone's happy :)

This is the best solution to my opinion. I'm out of likes for today so thumbs up for ya.

Maybe remove the name EU1 and EU2 as well? Just call em Speed Limiter and No Speed Limiter server. BTW your banner contradicts your proposal.

YOvd4LO.jpg?1

very good idea a pop up window would be very good

Pop up kinda like we had before?

I think that is a bad idea. We need to make big shiny buttons with clear messages showing what's what. Remove EU1 and EU2 name, maybe even remove the count on how many players are on that server (I remember many years ago I would only join a server by it's player count and how many players was on there)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived