Save game not uploaded to Steam while in TruckersMP?

GoingDutchman

Question

Hi,

I've noticed that when I am playing in MP, and returning (for whatever reason) to SP, ETS2 asks me what to do with the save file. The local save-file is actual and current, and the save file in the Steam-cloud is old. Have been playing MP for a week, and when going to SP, the save file in Steam is one week old. Obviously, I know what to do: upload the local save file to Steam.

Is this by design, that save files are not synced to Steam, while playing in MP? Or did I forget to tick some setting, taking care of syncing the Steam save file.

5 answers to this question

Hello. @GoingDutch

Welcome to The Tmp forms 

First of all steam cloud  does not like 3 party plugins which is causing it not to sink 

You have 3 opinions you could try 

- make a second profile solely for single player so it doesn't mess with settings 

-have it automatically back up to Google cloud to do this you can go here 

-Make a copy of your profile when you log off every night

I hope this helps and look forward for your response 

Kind regards 

Dylan.C

Hello @GoingDutch,

You created this topic in a category called General Discussion. 
It is important to keep topics in appropriate categories, so I have gone ahead and moved this topic to category called Help. 
Our Support Team and community will try their best to answer your questions and help you with solving the issues if there are any.

Sincerely,
BL4CK$K1LL
Forum Moderator

// Moved from General Discussion to Help

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answer given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d