Recruitment Cycle

Palad

Question

I was recently confused on the way the staff team requirements worked. I kept getting people saying you can apply but on the other-hand I was getting a lot of nos.

I want to clear this up.

Can I apply for any staff team positions with no active bans, I only have bans from 2+ years ago. Let me know in the comments.

5 answers to this question

Hello @jxqeph! Welcome to TruckersMP Forum!

Regarding recruitment, there are some global requirements that are valid for all functions, however, according to each function will perform, additional requirements will be imposed for that specific function.

Take a look at this section, where you will find global requirements and, when open recruitment, additional requirements specific to the position you wish to apply for!

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/211-recruitment/

To keep the forum up to date, could you tell us if your question has been answered?

Kind Regards,

V.i.c.t.o.r.

TruckersMP Game Moderator

Hi,

only Media Team recruitment is open at the moment and you can apply for that position with no more than 3 bans in the last 24 months.

Also keep in mind that the time for sending an application is almost up.

Regards,

//ASIR

• True Story 1

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above answer?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade