TruckersMP Launcher won't load.

Guest TomCel21

Question

Guest TomCel21

I've been recently having issues with loading the TruckersMP Launcher - Where I'd load it as I usually would but it would have the spinning circle animation (which usually happens when loading up any application on Windows 10) then stops but no sign of the Launcher anywhere. Any tips?

6 answers to this question

Hai, @TomCel21

We can help you better if you provide photos, videos etc.
What kind of problem are you getting ?

Sincerely,

Expectancy

TruckersMP - Game Moderator                   
 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0

• Useful Links •
Official TruckerMP Rules | SupportFeedback | Reports | Appeal a Ban

Guest TomCel21

Hello, @Expectancy 
I can't provide any videos/photos - Because nothing seems to pop up e.g. no error popups/error codes appear on my screen.

@Colored_Greens,
I've tried running the launcher with admin but it seems to do absolutely nothing for me. I'm about to try upgrading to 20H2 in case that may fix my problem - Will keep you updated with what happens ;)

Hello @TomCel21,

Quick question for you :)

What Anti Virus are you running?

If you're just running the Windows 10 built-in Windows defender, please try with a reinstall of your TMP launcher by following the below instructions:

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
5. Navigate to C:\Documents\ and delete the folders named "ETS2MP" and "ATSMP" (If you have both ofcourse ;-))
6. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

When installing the TruckersMP launcher, keep the launcher on your C drive, don't install it to a different drive (If you do, you can risk experiencing many different problems/errors) :) 

You can see how to install the launcher here: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/18
On the first picture, you'll see 'Select Destination Location'. This is where to install the TruckersMP launcher.
I advise you not to touch it :) 

I'm looking forward to hearing from you regarding the Antivirus/the Windows update as well as the TMP launcher reinstallation :) 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade