The speed cameras NOT disabled

Mod Version: Version 0.1.5

Controllers Used: Tracer Steering Wheel
Description of IssueSo the 1: The speed cameras NOT disabled, i get everytime the offence

2: The trucks go through other and my truck (someone faster than me, he just hit me and i fly away or spin around and pushed down the road)

3:More crazy drivers so i need to go a service every 10 min because i hit by an idiot who driving with 150km/h

4:The reporting so slow, so when i want report someone i need to select his name and if he too far away that suck because i can't report him

5: when i select someone steam profile the TAB panel freeze

How to reproduce: -
Screenshots / Videos: None.

Hey Buksikutya77,

1. As Nick said, No Limiter doesn't mean no camera. You can have the limiter, go 90 km/h and still get a ticket in the 4-lane street outside of Rotterdam

(I know because if you even exceed 1 km/h there, you get a fine =v=)

2. Invisible trucks are back (As far as I know, in 0.1.5 R1, not sure if fixed in R2 or not), I know because I saw one disappear right in my face before, and then reappear afterwards (Thank god I didn't hit him!)

3. If someone is ramming you, record it using a screen recorder such as Raptr or Bandicam and post it in the reports section! http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/forum/107-reporting/Make sure your report follows the correct format!

4. That is a feature of 0.1.5 and it's intended like that. What's bugging you is personal preferences. Then again, you can record others breaking the rules and then report them in the reports section.

5. Already mentioned somewhere.

Hopefully this answers all of your concerns,

Regards,

Ken (Lemmonez)

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...