Winter Mod for 2020 (1.39)

Features_Gaming

Question

Hi there,

Does anyone know when the Winter Mod for Truckers MP will come out or is it still compatible with the latest version of Truckers MP?

I am so in the Christmas spirit mood and I want to start trucking around with the winter environment so any news about the mod will be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks, Features_Gaming.

8 answers to this question

It's not compatibile with TruckersMP yet or even with 1.39 game version.

The author said that the winter mod for 1.39 will be ready to release this week.

But if he will release it this week, we will still need to wait until it will be supported by TruckersMP.

TruckersMP will start support it probably a few days before Christmas.

• Upvote 1

Hello there.

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Moved to Help

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d

On 12/7/2020 at 5:04 PM, Krisi1051 said:

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

Yes I did thanks you! Not the answer I would have liked to hear? but helped out a lot!

Hello @Features_Gaming,

We are glad to hear that your question has been answered.
Thanks to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Best Regards,
Polyxena [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.