Wheel shaking problem

Vuks

Question

Hello! I know this subject had solved in past but I've tried all the answer and nothing seems to work at me. When I turn left or right, the truck wants to go back to the normal straight position so it's starting to shake. I turned off the FF but nothing happened. Any ideas? I have a Trust GM-3100M wheel (it doesn't have any driver on the official site). Sorry for my english.

10 answers to this question

Hai, @Vuks

Please edit the FFB settings in ETS2 and Try to turning down the force feedback completely
about 40% to 60% :) 

Please look this topic :) 

Kind Regards,
OmSaL

Hey there,

Thank you for creating a forum topic today.

Have you made sure that your drivers are fully updated for your wheel and any other devices?

Please also let us know if your question been answered with the above given answers. Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response :) 

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

Lower your force feedback in game. It’s under controls. Set your sensitivity to low, just a little bit up. And put centering to max, and turn all other sliders off. It’ll fix the weird feelings.

but if I’m honest you need to upgrade your wheel. Because the settings above is the best you’ll ever get.

if you want a better experience I’d invest in a Logitech driving force pro wheel, which is dirt cheap... And install the Logitech profiler and set the rotation to 900 degrees and force feedback to 15% and your good to go.

hope this helps somewhat 

2 hours ago, Vuks said:

I did what @Darrell. said but it didn't work. Also, I mentioned that I don't need any drivers to this wheel, that's what they say on the official site, @Stubborn__ .

Odd because I have a thrust master T8 wheel without drivers and it’s fine.

Only thing I can think of is to put the steering dead zone up a a bit. But in all honesty look up Logitech driving force pro wheel. It will be a massive upgraded and there really cheap. It’s on par with the g29, but the pedals are a bit poor.

Hello there!  

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. 

Sincerely,
MightyPower
TruckersMP - Support