[NL]=Maastrichtenaar=[NL]

Veteran Driver VII
  • Last visited

About [NL]=Maastrichtenaar=[NL]

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

[NL]=Maastrichtenaar=[NL]'s Achievements

1. this people from truckers MP Dont know what they doing the most of them think they are pro but they just random just like everybody from truck mp because they dont give anny ..... on uss they dont listen to uss so my qeustion to you is why i should listen to truckers mp if you a guy with balls of steel you should make an poll so the players choose what they want and you guys can only listen en make it treu i think this 1 good idea from me i think the most people are agree with thiss
  2. @wynand_RZA THE PROBEELM AT ETS IS THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY DO AND TAKE THE AMATEURS THAT DO NOT KEEP THE BOAT GOOD IN THE HOLES + THERE IS STILL THAT THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SERVER BUT THAT BUT PEOPLE HAPPENED TOGETHER WITH EACH OTHER AND THIS SERVER NOW WANT RUNS AND US READ THE LAWS FOR WILL, BUT JAH HERE I DO NOT COME IN SUCH SO I SAY GOODLUCK BOYS WITH DESTROYING MORE ETS MP FIRST PLACE FOR YOU PENGUIN CHAPAU !!!!
  3. Yes it is true what I say truckers do not even know what they are doing other moderators do not even look around to the players if I was in charge then I would have sailed around and given everyone a fair chance and start again because truckers are now digging themselves into a hole
  4. Well now penguin chapau but not really do you from truckers mp rules do not you from truckers mp yourself do not follow the rules there is still up when something is wrong leave you from bad after worse on just very seriously after you as a team I do not even take you seriously anymore most of you are little children who have missed their education or who can not follow the rules of truckers themselves and who make their own rules when I'm honest about hacking and everything how often do not you use mods no hacks I think I can take them all out of there you as truckers mp do not know what they do I am also slowly lose faith in you because you do something and do not look further I think if I poll here would start with the question what the players would like to see from truckers mp I think with the questions that I would put in that I get to the highest point of truckers Mp have you once stood still for 1 second what the players would want to see from truckers mp have you ever heard the voice of the players to hear and respond to that ??? I do not think so myself I have been able to judge already more often with mods as you talk an ear in others when I am very honest about truckers mp most of you do not even know what they do there engiste what wants to give here DO REALLY SOMETHING WITH IT !! and listen once after us instead of the whole time after yourself this is what I want to say briefly to the whole topic what you have put here is nothing about reach you anything with it and most listen not after you because you do not listen after us
  5. Ik heb wel een idee Het Dlc Topic Praten over Dlc Of een ideenen bus Voor Mp Of toekomsite updates die ze aan gaan brengen in Mp ???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.