Crischi94

Veteran Driver III
  • Last visited

About Crischi94

Recent Profile Visitors

323 profile views

Crischi94's Achievements

1. It's not the problem, that I don't want my face on the internet. The problem is, that I want decide, where it is. And only because my face is on public in steam it is not allowed to use from everyone. This is called copyright. It is my picture of my face and it is forbidden for everyone to use it in any ways, without asking me. So it is not allowed to upload it to YouTube. That is also the reason why so many videos on YouTube are blocked, because there was a short sequence use GEMA protected music. It's just the same. By the way: This is NOT my Twitter account! And I accepted, that bans or other punishments won't be deleted out of my account. But that is not the point of interest. All I asked for was, that the link of the YouTube-Videos would be taken out of them. Kind regards Crischi94
  2. Ok, now I have a very big problem with that. I understand the argument with recreating the profile of trolls. BUT: 1. In the german law I always have the right, that all of my stored data and its belongings have to be removed, when I request it. As if I never existed. 2. If I don't want others to have my data I could delete user accounts. If a service is being hacked, my data won't be lost. But if the service keeps my account my data could be lost in ANY future hacking attack (that chance can never be 0%!) What can I do, if my data will get public to a hacker? The YouTube-Videos: There are three reports on me, that endet in a ban (I could write a roman to that, but I don't want to argue with that, because deleting my account is more simple and no one would care anyways) All three reports were made with a YouTube-Link. In that YouTube-Video you can see both, my public and everywhere used Gamer-Tag and my profile picture, that clearly shows my face. For public use ingame this was ok. But I don't want it to be visible public on YouTube. So if you can't delete the videos, removing the link aut of the ban would be a first step! So ok, I'm really very angry about TruckersMP, because of thousand things, as you may have noticed in my first post. Sorry for that. I never wanted to disbehave. If I can talk to someone in a normal way, we can talk about everything. I'm a person, that wants some respect, so I'll respect you as persons, too. Kind regards Crischi94
  3. Hello there, I just wanted to ask, how I can delete my account and all its belongings out of this f*****g system? I didn't find any button for that! This system is so f******d up, that I never want to come back. So my account should be deleted! As fast as possible! And all information and details, that come belong this account should be removed instantly, too. For example my steam username and all three videos of me on YouTube, that I never accepted to be uploaded there! Is that possible, please? Thanks, only for deleting everything, for nothing else! Kind regards Crischi94
  4. I got banned today. The ban began at 18:55 and should take 2 days. After a ban appeal the admin told me, that he reduced my ban to 3 hours. That would be about 22:00. But he set the end of the ban to 23:00. I wouldn't make a big deal, but now it is past 23:30 and I'm still banned? Here is a video: https://youtu.be/nppfQHOqBmU What should I do now?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.