Easycrate

Veteran Driver V
  • Last visited

About Easycrate

Recent Profile Visitors

472 profile views

Easycrate's Achievements

1. It was not a pointless post. I was just trying to help. Now you say I am blacklisted when All I have done is support Truckersmp. It was just a simple message trying to help you out. From a person who has stage 3 Crohn's disease and wants to use his time to help out by volunteering a simple no would of sufficed but to call me out saying I am a spammer and Have been blacklisted well Ill never play your MP version of the game again. Your response was not needed, all you had to say is we don't need the help. I wasn't spamming you. I sent one message to 3 admins because I was not sure who to contact. I will not message you again.
  2. For myself who has not posted but maybe 3 posts with a bunch of play time I can still respect the rules of becoming part of the team. Rules are in place for a reason. I would not expect them to add me, why? because I only have 3 posts, those are the rules. Granted I don't have any bans and I have a lot of play time, they are looking for truly dedicated people who do more then just play, Only a few posts in the forum or pointless posts to reach the number to apply, add a ban to that, what do you expect. Follow the rules If you really want to be part of their team and thanks to them for finding the right people for the team because I am sick of the people who ruin this great game by going 241kph in a car and wrecking people for their own pleasure. We need real admins who can police the roads.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.