Recent Profile Visitors

454 profile views

NanamiWasTaken's Achievements

• First Post
  • Dedicated
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. i hope this is the right place to ask, if not im sry but is it possible to pickup event cargo on promods or is it regular map only?
  2. Englishman posted the wrong mod link i think. this is the one for early autumn. https://grimesmods.wordpress.com/2017/05/18/early-late-autumn-weather-mod/
  3. Hi, i don't know if this has been suggested before, but i didn't find any so here i am making one on my own Suggestion Name: Visible Job payout in dispatcher Suggestion Description: i don't know if this is even possible due to the modifiers that increase/decrease your payout in the end, but i thought maybe it could show the base pay without any modifiers or something so you can atleast get an idea how much you will get paid. It could be added as another field in the Job Information panel. Any example images: N/A Why it should be added: This would make it easier for people that gotta earn some money but still want the freedom of driving wherever they want. As they can plan better and get a rough idea of their payout.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.