Profile Information

• Interests
    Star Trek, - Computer games
    knitting,
    painting of models

Recent Profile Visitors

938 profile views

darkdaz335's Achievements

1. hey buddy also cani suggest this aswell make sure you start steam as admin mode, and run OBS as admin aswell so shut both down completely find steam in your start menu if not on desktop. and righ click and run as admin and do the same with OBS that shoudl solve the blank screen problem also not when you do run steam as admin any games from steam will also run as admin some without asking some with asking.
  2. understood i just wanted to hear from the horses month so to speak, i am greatful for your reply.
  3. Greetings to everyone, requesting confirmation in regards to news i have been told i have been told scsoft have now taken control and you all was asked by them to maintain but not admin, and that you must pull your in game admins of MP, can anyone confirm please thanks.. apologise if this is the wrong forum to put this in
  4. your very welcome the mp team any mods that are included will go in the programs mod folder its self like euro truck simulator 2 multiplayer mod folder. the mp program has its own mod folder for it. but i know if you wanted to use th emod in single player mode, then you will have to copy it from the mp fodler mods to your documents./ets2/mods folder and enable it in the mod manager in game
  5. the autumn mod is supported by the mp, as it downloads via their installer like the winter mod was
  6. i am also getting a problem with the new update. mod works ok in single player mod, mp mode. it logs ok. gets to the screen were u can click drive, it starts to connect and then crashes. i get a error. i have tried a clean install of main game and the MP Program. i have ran defrag, scandisk, and all the cleaners i have got, still not working, can any admins advice on the problems some are having also thos that are getting a fatal error about a dll file, try installing mp and the main game in to say c:\games for steam. menu at the top. steam>settings window appears click on downloads the area on the right weres its got content libraries click on "steam library folders" another window appears click on add library folder choose another drive if you have one, but if you only have one drive, click on the root of C Drive steam will automaticly create a folder for its games to install a game into that new folder click on game and do install a new window will appear the option weres its got "choose location for install" click on the down arron right of install under c:\********* and then select the new location you added and then just click next hope that helps everyone also another idea, is to set the game and the mp program to run as admin... hope that helps
  7. their both offline now i awas on the united state server but just gone offline
  8. ok all i have some information for you. current time, 12:24am UK ime, date: 1st April 2015 ok all listen i am on there now and iwent with no trailer, the speed limiter is still on, my single player config has got it turned off, i did 2 settings, but the speed limit is still turned on in the united states server. and thje freeroam server is no longer there

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.