Speedy ®™

Veteran Driver VII
  • Last visited

About Speedy ®™

Recent Profile Visitors

717 profile views

Speedy ®™'s Achievements

1. Can't wait for this update! But I can see one thing being a problem, which is on TruckersMP. If they update MP to this new update soon after it comes out, and lets people pull them, They better have lots of admins on, plus hopefully new rules to go along with it. As there will be people who wont be able to drive (Like turning, heck, some people can't even drive straight now.) MP is gonna be a mess once they update it. I am really gonna hate to see how people drive with these doubles. It would be an awesome idea if you want to be able to pull doubles on MP, that you have to go through a driving test just to see how you handle them.
  2. And if people wanted it to be more realistic they would go drive the speed limit (Which in the video is 130 and he is only going 83)
  3. I pretty said the same thing! I agree with you 100%!
  4. Exactly!! I personally dont care. But I prefer to have no limiter. And like said in my last comment, "It doesnt make it NFS just because they dont force the speedlimiter" All people have to do is turn on there limiter in there settings. No big deal.
  5. Exactly!! I personally dont care. But I prefer to have no limiter. And like said in my last comment, "It doesnt make it NFS just because they dont force the speedlimiter" All people have to do is turn on there limiter in there settings. No big deal.
  6. Yes I get that. And I am part of a Virtual Company.... And I know its a simulator but its a game simulator, not everyone has to be realistic. And I do know alot about trucking because most of my family are truckers, I know not all can go that fast. But here in the US, Trucks can get up to 80 mph but it depends on the truck, some are limited at 65 mph. As far as Real trucking over in the UK and EU, I cant say much because am not from around there.
  7. Guys, You were all mad when they first put the forced speedlimiter on and now that they took it off, You are all mad. And No, it doesnt make it NFS... Just because you can go fast doesnt make NFS. Some people just like to drive faster than 90km (55 mph). I know I like to drive fast (Hint my name Lol ) But I know how to do it safely. Just because you dont know it, doesnt mean that you need to down the Ets2MP Team. Be glad that they are keeping this updated to the latest patch and paying for the servers. Please, There is no need for all this negative crap. Its just a game, there the developers of MP for Ets2. Deal with what they want to do as far as Multiplayer. I know some may not like what I said but its the truth. And again its NOT NEED FOR SPEED just because they took off the limiter. Have a nice day everyone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.