xKHANx

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About xKHANx

Recent Profile Visitors

581 profile views

xKHANx's Achievements

1. i need to do the x-mas event, please update the game
  2. i dont know were els i can post this, the mp for ATS is out of date, cant do the cristmas event
  3. what is taking so lonmg with the new mp verson, it usaly never take this long
  4. anyone know if the EU servers are down on ATS, bekaus they say offline for me
  5. indeed, if i had the money, i wud gladly donate
  6. i wud ban people for insulting the mp devolopers, i dont accept insults, but this me, i am no admin, stop insuling and complaining and just wait till the mp is done as we all do, and as some have said, you can downgrade your game so you can play
  7. wud be nice if you cud type englsh, sins this is a public forums, sorry if some word is typet wroung, i am not good at typing englsh
  8. awsome and true, i will wait pacently or how ever you type it
  9. wud be nice if you guys cud update the mp to 1.3.1.1+ arizona, so we can play with friends
  10. for me to, please restart the server, I WANNA PLAY..... i think it is bad that they removed the speed limit, i think 90 is more the good

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.