Ravenor

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About Ravenor

Recent Profile Visitors

660 profile views

Ravenor's Achievements

1. Thank you guys. I'm just avoiding the WoT contracts, regular contracts it gives a warning if you try and use the wrong type of trailer. Thanks for your help
  2. Great... So I do that, my game save does not work, I even cancelled contract and everything, so only way I can go back to playing the game is if I have the DLC active and risk getting kicked, or start over again!!! NOT HAPPY
  3. yeah just trying to figure out how to disabled it now. Thanks everyone All done, you will prob never hear from me again if all is good xD
  4. yes a WoT contract, but done several of these...
  5. I do not even have a car, I had just finished a delivery and was just about to pick up another... could it be the new delivery had the disallowed trailer? Seems all my screenshots are too big to post here! will try and upload them somewhere
  6. I had no trailer at the time of the kick.... and there was no option to change the trailer (I noticed the ones from the DLC, you can choose to have or deselect))
  7. Oh I have a griffin mug? I dont use any flags, will do the screen shot now
  8. Schwarzmuller is just trailers isnt it? I think I might have one silver skull hanging inside the cab, Im guessing that could be part of the pirate set? I just checked... I do not even have the priate DLC... even more confused now
  9. Sorry if this is not the right place for this but I got kicked and I am confused as to why this has happened? Apparently it said something about an accessory? But I cannot find anything on the rules page about anything being not allowed, Its not the horns, as just have the 4, two different types, no problem if I need to remove these, just never been an issue before. I have the Griffin DLC pack, but have been using this for several days without any issue and seen others with parts from it. I want to be clear, I'm not arguing against the kick, but Im rather confused by it as I am a long time player and never been kicked for anything accept being afk when in truck upgrade shop for a while. The message itself popped up but I can never read the red text, and even what I could read made little sense, accessories could be anything! Can anyone clear this up and help me find out what I am doing wrong? obviously unable to contact the admin (again could not read the red text, plus dont want to log back in and get kicked again) Please help me? I do not want to be breaking any rules
  10. Sorry to raise this one up again.. One thing I noticed is that my AI drivers all suddenly had done loads of miles, I now have about a billion in cash!! I think the issue may be down to the way the MP version deals with time, hence why the huge amount of income I got once it finally did load, but this only happened the first two times, it can still hang but usually only for the first crossing on that game session, all subsequent crossings are at normal speeds. Can someone try removing AI drivers and see if this fixes this? I would do it myself but I have about 13 garages, so would take forever. Ah seems to be already sorted, mobile did not show all pages and posts for some reason! Only the first page
  11. not sure if this is much of an update or anything, but the issue did come back.. It did seem to be performance related for me, so I reduced the screen resolution, and all seems good now. I know mine may not of been this bug, or whatever is causing other peoples issues but hope this may help some of you anyway
  12. I think I fixed it for me. go into settings and untick the seasonal thing, since I have done that I no longer have the crashes.. hope this helps others
  13. Never had an issue before, but this has started today, ever since I bought the New Daf Truck in... you guessed it Amsterdam, been through Europort several times at peak traffic and not had an issue, so cannot be number of trucks, maybe an issue with the New Daf truck? Will try and Teleport to another city and report back what happens

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.