• EU Garage Location
    France: Calais
  • Known languages
    English

External Websites

Recent Profile Visitors

1142 profile views

KevinXuzio's Achievements

1. As said in the title, I am using the force feedback plugin on the G29 wheel and I had no issues with it for the last few years but recently I have noticed an issue where when I am driving the wheel will get progressively stiffer and stay stiff no matter what speed I am driving at and it becomes undriveable I have tried re-installing a version of the plugin which a friend is running and also validating integrity of ETS2 cache Any suggestions? I'm afraid of the prospect of using the default force feedback
  2. Anyone know why posts can't be created in the Developer Portal section? https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/198-developer-portal/

Looks like there hasn't been anything posted there in a while and there's no 'New Topic' option

1. SgtBreadStick

SgtBreadStick

I'm able to post something there, permissions might need fixing on the forum.

2. KevinXuzio
  3. You are putting the files in the incorrect folder. Navigate to Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod and place the files there.
  4. Suggestion Name: Patron forum groups Suggestion Description: Create groups on the forums for Patron's so those who have contributed can have a tag and maybe even a colored name on the forums. Any example images: N/A Why should it be added?: Would be a nice touch for those that have contributed to the patreon, could also be used to add other benefits such as bigger image upload file sizes (could be good for gif avatars etc) or forum signatures etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.