Siskin

Veteran Driver
  • Last visited

About Siskin

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Siskin's Achievements

1. Current patch version is 0.2.2.2.4 What changed from 0.2.2.2.3 ?
  2. First point: It is the player's responsibility to stay rested and if they do not, it is their fault and they will have to suffer the consequences, just as it is their responsibility to stay in the lane, obey right of way, not cut corners, etc. This is a simulator after wall, not Need for Speed. Second point: Sleeping areas should be non collision zones so it would be no more of a chaos than delivery sites. It also fixes the empty job list. So a solid +1 from me.
  3. This was the first time I replied on the topic of jobs missing, so it hardly qualifies as "always". And what you call "a way to fix without doing anything", I call A very immersive behaviour where you actually need to rest between jobs, adding to the realism. I suppose it's a a matter of preferences. So, while I do not agree this is a bug (or do not see it as a bug but a feature, no pun intended lol), I do agree that it should be optional and not forced on everyone.
  4. Sleep works like a charm.
  5. WoT contracts store the damage level on SCS servers, there is nothing you or the truckerMP team can do for that. Unless you're suggesting someone write a hack to break into SCS servers and edit their database to fix your damage lol. The only thing that you CAN do, is record and report the players who do so. A first offense will be a very short (24 h iirc) ban, but it stays in their record and ban duration gets up. at 4 or 5 I think it was a 1 month ban. After that it gets permanent.
  6. I had no problems in 0.2.2.2.2 but after updating to 0.2.2.3 I have what looks like a missing texture bug. Video:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.