Scarmiglione75

Veteran Driver VI
  • Last visited

About Scarmiglione75

• Birthday December 12

Profile Information

• Interests
    Truckers MP/ Online missions/ Online cruising / I wish to be a policemen in ets2 cause i want the people respect ingame rules
  • Preferred Trucks
    Volvo
  • American Garage Location
    Not set
  • EU Garage Location
    France: Paris
  • Known languages
    English/ Spanish/ Basque

TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    Starfish Logistics

Recent Profile Visitors

2316 profile views

Scarmiglione75's Achievements

1. ^ Nice info dude as always said very friendly guy ! thanks dude!
  2. Nice post its curious how it changed in more than a year nice!
  3. 1 million users and in online max 3500 by server? makes no sense... mmmm where i can check the proof that that amount of users is achieved ? THANKS
  4. Thing is, that "role" is gain with effort not asking for it i think, let me explain, when u are candidate for a job sometimes the effort that u made before gives u the chance to get that not only asking and saying i think.
  5. Hello guys im new user here and i have this question its the beta 1.27 compatible with online? thanks in advance.
  6. Hello guys im new user here!!! thats my question how is the process to create a online enterprise what steps i need to follow? thanks in advance!!
  7. Hello forum users whats up im newbie here!!! im looking for how to install the mod of all trucks with 750 hp please can anyone tell me the steps i need to follow or a video i will appreciate that thanks in advance guys!
  8. When i saw any trafficjamm in that route i take the same route that you take!!! Nice route btw!
  9. Nice history i liked so much ! At last we can see that the teamwork help you getting this success... Nice teamwork BTW!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.