L1nx

Veteran Driver VII
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

Community Answers

1. L1nx's post in Support for Custom Trailers in Online Driving. was marked as the answer   
    Yes, you can use your owned trailers. To get cargo, first of all, go and sleep somewhere to sync the server time with your game time. Then, press Job Market and hit the third option which is Cargo Market if I'm not wrong.
  2. L1nx's post in Me integrar a equipe de adm do ETS2 was marked as the answer   
    Olá! Sinta-se livre para dar uma olhada neste artigo:
     Saudações!
  3. L1nx's post in Company was marked as the answer   
    It's pretty difficult to do one: You need management, staff, to do a paintjob mod and manage the whole company, which is difficult, and more if you are new. I recommend you to join one, you can search for them in the "Companies" thingie underneath support or In-Game, ask anybody that is member of a company that you want to join and he will tell you to ask the Events Manager, ask other person or add him in Steam. Then, to change your name, you'll have to go to Steam > Profile > Edit it and put something like this as name: BNL | Filip | Driver. (Only example) and people will be able to see it ingame.

Hope you understood, regards,
    Vladimir.
  4. L1nx's post in No Sound was marked as the answer   
    Hello, have you tried by changing your truck? That worked for me.

Regards,
    Vladimir.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.