Company

Filip F.

Question

4 answers to this question

It's pretty difficult to do one: You need management, staff, to do a paintjob mod and manage the whole company, which is difficult, and more if you are new. I recommend you to join one, you can search for them in the "Companies" thingie underneath support or In-Game, ask anybody that is member of a company that you want to join and he will tell you to ask the Events Manager, ask other person or add him in Steam. Then, to change your name, you'll have to go to Steam > Profile > Edit it and put something like this as name: BNL | Filip | Driver. (Only example) and people will be able to see it ingame.

Hope you understood, regards,

Vladimir.

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

image.png.abed0c9ced938aac63735fc6215dc710.png  76561198142565715.png