Swiftyboyo

Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Swiftyboyo

1. Has anyone seen this before?? I would assume this is lag but 1 problem is my PC is amazing and runs anything at 200FPS This happens at random with 12 people to 200+ people and is super random anyone know what this is? and why it does this? this is the 2nd time it's happened so far out of random.  

1. 'Carter

'Carter

Heya,

Firstly, this may also have to do with your connection to the server. I use to have issues similar to this, however others would freeze, and I'd keep going.

Furthermore, next time this happens I'd say look at your ping and see where it is at as this would help narrow the results of the outcome.

2. Swiftyboyo

Swiftyboyo

Thanks @Blehmaster I contacted support they told me try turning the Graphics down as they say, has something to do with the dync. 

2. It does sound like a good idea to cut back on the system to slow things down, but this doesn't sound like it's going to work out for the players who have problems with other players the report system is already strict in almost all cases so I'm sure this will not work like the team wants.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.